Employment Readiness Workshops: PROJECT BRIGHT MINDS
Come and join our lively team as they facilitate a journey to equip you with skills that will take you to the next level in preparation for the competitive job market. The workshops are run over 11 weeks, beneficiaries will receive up to 8 learning hours per week split into two days. This will be suited for the following individuals.
- Those aged 19 and above.
- Individuals who have not worked most of their adult life.
- Lone parents who haven’t worked for a while due to raising children, but desire to get a job
- Individuals who have had challenges getting a job due to various barriers.
- Individuals who desire to be economically active.
- Individuals who desire to attain soft skills and other relevant certified qualifications towards employability.
The GOOD NEWS is, you will also have an opportunity to spend some time in large firms and experience a real working environment to help you get ready. You certainly have a lot to look forward to.
Please note that if you ineligible for any reason, we will help you by sign posting you to an organization that will help you further. Please do call us on 07432115879 to book your interest as spaces are limited.
TCHC offers practical business and workforce development solutions across all industry sectors.
With a portfolio including a mixture of commercially available training courses as well as publicly funded training and advice services.
TCHC has a wealth of experience in the field of workforce development. To date TCHC has supported tens of thousands of businesses in developing tailored support packages to improve morale, productivity and turnover.